80 Great sites for those who love to Bake
Do you bake; do you want to learn how to bake? As a person who loves to eat, I can tell you, I love people who love to bake. If you have an interest in baking, then you don’t want to miss these sites. With everything from how to bake to advance recipes and decorating tips, these sites have a wealth of information.
These sites are not listed in any order except the general titles.
1. 17 and Baking – As a 17 year old honor student, this young lady doesn’t have much time but loves to cook. She has put this site together to share her passion.
2. Apple & Spice – From a young girl helping her grandma make jam tarts, to working on her degree in Food and Nutrition Katie has loved to cook. This site has some very nice, beautiful and tasty looking treats.
3. Culinary in the Country! – Joe grew up trying to help him mom cook, but usually ended up as the taste tester. As he got into his 20’s he began to get tired of eating out and decided to get back into the kitchen. This site is about his journey through learning how to cook.
4. The Adventures of Kitchen Girl – As a mother of 3, Jo not only loves to cook, but she loves to share he adventures as she try’s new things in the kitchen.
5. Fresh from the Oven – Mandy started this site a few years ago as a novice baker, over time she has worked hard and learned a wealth of information which she uses this site to share with you.
6. Spike Bakes – This site has a ton of information and advice from topics such as “Indonesian ginger tofu” to “chocolate crème caramel disaster”, if you are looking for ideas or advice this is a great site.
7. Sweet Sins – Born in Germany but now living in Australia, Eva loves to look at the world in a culinary way.
8. Amanda’s Cooking – Amanda is no stranger to online sites. Having created several, writing for many she knows how to deliver the information readers want. This site is all about her love of cooking and sharing ideas for the kitchen.
9. At The Baker’s Bench – As a freelance writer, editor and recipe developer, Sandy uses this site along with her knowledge and skills from baking professionally to bring you some great advice.
10. Baking and Boys! – Married with four boys, Katrina loves to share her passion of cooking. With topics from “almost vegan spelt walnut chocolate chip cookies” (whew had to take a break after saying that one) to “Almond Joy Coconut Brownie Recipe” this site has a wealth of information.
11. Beantown Baker – Brought to you all the way from Boston, this site has everything from appetizers, dinners, to pumpkins. This is a great site if you are looking for ideas or advice.
12. Courtney’s Sweets – Having a sweet tooth since a young girl, Courtney uses this site to share her adventures in baking, discuss products she recommends and share recipes.
13. Holy Sweet – In this simple but rather beautiful site, Linda uses her tallest to share advice and tips on creating some very lavish pastry designs.
14. Passionate about Baking – Deeba uses this site to share her passion of cooking, as well there are some other hits of stuff such as photography and nature thrown in.
15. The Singleton in the Kitchen – Working on her M.A. from Georgetown University, this Texan has decided to share some of her adventures in the kitchen.
16. The Baking Pan – As a wife and mother, Carol uses this site to share her experiences in the kitchen, share recipes, and just have fun doing what she loves.
17. Alpine Berry – With her love to cook, bake and garden, Mary uses this site to share her recipes and other bits of her life.
18. A whisk & A Spoon – Stephanie uses this site to share her recipes, ideas, knowledge and just fun that she has in the kitchen.
19. Blog Chef – Brought to you by Bobby, this site is all about the passion for cooking, sharing recipes and other articles relation to the culinary world.
20. Dessert First – Living in the Bay Area, Anita uses her training from a course at the Tante Marie’s Cooking School, to now work in a little bakery in the East Bay area. In this site she coverall all areas of baking and shares some great information.
21. Engineer Baker – A Chemical Engineer by trade, Caitlin uses this site to share her love for cooking and her adventures in the kitchen.
22. The Busty Baker – Danae works hard in the retail world, but when she is not there, she’s baking. When she’s not baking, she’s thinking about baking. This site is about her creations and love for cooking.
23. Piece of Cake – A wife and mother, Shauna is a self taught baker. She loves to cook, laugh and have fun with her family. She uses her talents in this site to share with you some great advice, stories, tips and tricks for the kitchen.
24. Sticky Gooey Creamy Chewy – This ex lawyer, mother, wife and professional musician loves to cook. Coming from a long line of Italians, she loves to share her creations, knowledge and talents in the kitchen.
25. Technicolor Kitchen – Full of great recipes, ideas, and advice, this site by Patricia is not only fun to read but well written and colorful.
26. Andrea Meyers – This wife and mother is a freelance food writer, but beyond that, she loves to cook and uses this site to share her adventures in the kitchen.
27. Bake or Break – Learning from an early age that home cooking is important this lady has decided to help others by sharing her kitchen in this site.
28. Jenn’s Baking Chamber – Jennifer uses this site to share her passion for cooking. In this site she shares advice, recipes and a wealth of information.
29. Belle of the Bakery – When she’s not working to become an attorney, Elyse can be found in the kitchen doing what she loves, cooking.
30. Culinary Concoctions by Peabody – With a love for food, Peabody loves spending time in her kitchen trying out new creations. She uses this site to try and inspire others to try new things in the kitchen.
31. My Baking Addiction – An middle school teacher by day, home chef by night. Jamie loves cooking as well as sharing her journey. This site is full of some great information and beautiful pictures.
32. Peanut Butter Boy – Nick’s love for cooking is only second to his love for peanut butter. He strives hard to eat healthy and most of his recipes on this site are on the healthy side.
33. Sugar Duchess – A wife and mother, LaChelle loves to bake and decorate cakes. With a royal sweet tooth, she has a passion for learning and excellence both in the kitchen and in life.
34. The Tortefeasor – Cathy is a Yankee living in the south with her husband and kids. She uses this site to share her adventures in the kitchen.
35. Anne Strawberry – Asking you to not step on her husband, kids, or dog, Anne invites you into her kitchen. This site has a range of information from appetizers to vegetables, if you are looking for ideas or advice its here.
36. Bitter Sweet – Although this site is about crafts, many of the topics involve food. With some very tasty looking ideas this site has a lot to share.
37. The Canadian Baker – This site has been around for several years, and with topics from pumpkin spice muffins to blondie cupcakes, this site has a wealth of information.
38. Dozen Flours – As a creative outlet, Julia loves to bake desserts. Here she shares some of her favorite recipes and advice.
39. Milk and Cookies – As an amateur both in blogging and in the kitchen Jen decided to start her own blog, share her journey and invite others along for the ride.
40. My Wooden Spoon – As a wife and mother, Lori has her hands full, but she loves to cook. Hired by Kraft to create an original recipe with Velveeta, Lori’s creation won first place in the May issue of Taste of Home. She uses this site to share her passion for cooking, advice and to inspire others.
41. Savory Sweet Life – Alice uses this site to share her love of food, cooking, and photography. With a wide range of topics and great advice this is a great site.
42. Sweet & Simple Bakes – This site is all about baking, for both novice and professional bakers. If you have an interest in baking, this is one site you want to keep up with.
43. Get Baked – This young girl love to bake, travel and design. She uses this site to share her journey through the kitchen and more.
44. Apple Pie, Patis, & Pate – This site from Jude, is all about cooking from the home kitchen, learning to create something from scratch, and sharing that journey.
45. Bakerella – This site was started to keep track of this lady’s baking and decorating attempts. She uses this site to share her journey, advice, and hopes to inspire others.
46. Baking Obsession – As a former dentist, Vera hopes one day to become a patisserie. She uses this site to share her kitchen, her creations and her passion for cooking.
47. Chocablog – As the self described “The chocolate blog”, this site strives to find and review the best chocolate in the world, share recipes and advice.
48. Good Eats n Sweet Treats – Jamie is one of those people who live to eat, she has a great passion for cooking and loves to share her creations with others.
49. Tartelette – This site by Helen covers her passion for cooking, developing recipes, styling and photographing food, and sharing all this with others. She also has her recipes in both English and French.
50. She Bakes and She Cooks – Cher loves to bake and cook, in this site she shares her passion, recipes and knowledge.
51. Zoe Bakes – Zoe has gone from cooking in her kitchen to being trained by the Culinary Institute of America, allowing her to work as a pastry chef at several Twin Cities restaurants. She has began to teach others and decided to put this site together to share her talents and knowledge.
52. Pink Cake Box – Anne is the founder of Pink Cake Box, a specialty cake shop, and uses this blog to share some of their creations of cakes, cupcakes and cookies.
53. Cake… Or Death? – Liz loves to bake and loves cakes. She shares her creations, recipes, and knowledge through this site. With the wide range of articles she has, this is a great site to keep up with.
54. Cake, Batter, and Bowl – As a postdoc by day, working hard in the hospital, Kerstin loves to come home and unwind by playing in the kitchen. This site features her recipes for quick and healthy meals.
55. Evil Cake Lady – This lady loves to bake, she’s not evil in a bad way, more like devil’s food cake kind of evil. In this site she shares her creations and recipes.
56. Heavenly Cake Baker – This site is all about teaching how to bake through following the recipes found in Rose’s Heavenly Cakes book.
57. The Caked Crusader – This site is a great site full of information and advice on baking cakes, usually delivered with a side of fun.
58. Cake Journal – Brought to you by Louise, this site is all about baking and decorating cakes. Having written the ebook “Easter Treats by CakeJournal”, Louise uses this site to share her knowledge and talents.
59. Gigi Cakes – Gigi uses this site to bring you a wealth of information on cakes, with post from “Eggnog Pound Cake with Crystal Rum Glaze” to “Giant Cranberry oatmeal Cookies” this site has a ton of stuff.
60. Baking Bites – Nicole brings you this site to share her advice, tips and tricks, recipes and reviews for both the novice and advanced bakers.
61. Clumbsy Cookie – This lady not only loves cookies, she loves to share with others. Full of advice and recipes this site is a great site to follow.
62. Cream Puffs in Venice – Ivonne comes from a large Italian family and she loves to cook. Growing up around family that loved spending time in the kitchen, she has had a love of cooking all her life. In this site she shares some great works of art from her kitchen.
63. Cookie Madness – Anna started this site to keep track of her adventures in the kitchen, but it has become a great place for her to share her wonderful creations.
64. Cup Cake – Software quality engineer by day, cup cake baker by night, Cheryl has always loved to cook, and with her blog she has an outlet to share her creations, advice and knowledge.
65. All Thinks Cupcake – If you like to eat or bake cupcakes then you don’t want to miss this site. All about cupcakes is just that, everything you ever wanted to know from baking to decorating it’s here.
66. Cupcake Project – Accepting to bake some cupcakes for a friends wedding, this lady had to master the cupcake in a short time. From there, she has continued to grow in the cupcake world, winning several awards. In this site, she shares her love of baking.
67. Cupcakes take the Cake – As they say, “All Cupcakes, all the time”, that’s what this site is all about. With tons of information and advice, this site is well worth the reading.
68. How to eat a Cupcake – This site is full of “how to’s” for baking cupcakes and more. With the wealth of information and the range of topics, this is a great site.
69. Bread Basket Case – Public defender by day, and a baker on the weekends, Marie started with breads and is now branching out to cakes. Follow along with her and track her journey through the baking world.
70. The Fresh Loaf – If you like to bake bread, then you don’t want to miss this site. With everything from advice and recipes to reviews, blogs and a full forum, this is a great site with a wealth of information.
71. Wild Yeast – Susan works hard on this site to help those who have a love of baking bread. In this site, she covers all aspects of bread, with tips and advice along the way.
72. Eat me, Delicious – If you are or know someone who is a vegetarian, then this site is for you, full of recipes and advice on baking all sorts of treats that are vegetarian based.
73. RecipeGirl – This site is all about recipes, with a ton of them here, a blog for discussion and a place to shop, this site has you covered.
Pros and Supplies
74. Baking Mad – This site has everything you want to know about baking and more. From recipes and baking ideas to a place where you can ask the experts, this site has you covered.
75. Better Baking – This is an online magazine for bakers. Brought to you by cookbook author, pastry chef, food journalist and writer, Marcy Goldman, this site has a wealth of information that you don’t want to miss.
76. Pastry Chef Central – If you are looking for baking supplies, this is a great store. With everything for baking and pastries, this site has what you need.
77. King Arthur Flour – Here this company uses their blog to discuss a wide range of topics covering “Hot Stuff From King Arthur’s Hearth”.
78. Eggbeater – As a on the job trained chef, Shuna fish Lydon has been cooking professionally in New York, California and London for more than 16 years. With years of experience and professional advice, this site is full of the information you need.
79. Real Baking With Rose – Considered the “Diva of Desserts”, Rose has written several cookbooks and uses this site to share her talents and expertise. This site has everything from advice, recipes to a full forum where you can discuss your ideas as well.
80. Kitchen Krafts – This is the Foodcrafter’s Supply Catalog. If you are looking for any type of supplies, this site will have what you are looking for.